|Home||» Products||» Chemical Peels||» Retinol Peel with Kojic Acid|
Retinol Peel with Kojic Acid
Retinol Peel In combination with Kojic Acid, Lactic acid, for skin whitening Anti-ageing Chemical Peel
Anti-Aging, Tan Removal, , Wrinkles, Large pores, Scars Pigmentation Removal, Even tone skin
Retinol Peel ?
Retinol to improve and smoothen the texture of the facial skin by removing its damaged outer layers. Yellow peeling oil is only a superficial skin peel and is therefore safe to use at home even without any professional assistance. Fine Lines - smoothes and softens lines and wrinkles. This includes laughter lines, crow's feet, brow lines, and crepey skin.
• Acne Scar - a proven acne scar treatment that reduces and fades reddened acne scars, dark acne scars, and blemishes.
• Sun Damage - reverses & removes photo-aged and sun-damaged outer skin layers.
• Age Spots - lightens and removes dark spots, and blotches from your skin.
• Blackheads - opens blocked pores eliminating blackheads & whiteheads, and smoothes rough skin.
• Uneven Skin Tone - lightens and brightens your skin revealing a more even colored skin tone.
• Large Pores - reduces the size, look, and appearance of large pores.
• Hyper-pigmentation - reduces and improves the look of darkened skin patches and blemishes.
When kojic acid is applied to the skin in concentrated amounts, the chemicals in the ingredient work on the melanocytes, interfering with the production of melanin, in addition to its skin-lightening abilities, kojic acid is classified as an antioxidant. This class of nutrients has the ability to counteract the effects of particles in the air called free radicals, which have the potential to cause oxidative damage to the skin cells,By limiting the effects of free radicals, kojic acid helps to prevent the formation of signs of aging that occur when the cells that produce the skin’s vital structural proteins become damaged
How does a chemical peel work?
Chemical peels work by loosening and gently sloughing off the damaged, unattractive skin cells. Depending on the strength of the peel, you may feel a slight tingling or the mild sting of sunburn. Flaking may occur several days following the peel as the damaged skin is freed and new, unblemished skin cells rise to the surface. Glycolic Peels can also work on the deeper layers of skin to accelerate the skin's natural production of collagen and elastin.
Benefits of Retinol Combo Gel Peels:
· Fine lines and wrinkles
· Sun-damaged skin
· Dull, dry complexion
· Uneven skin tone
· Sun/age spots
· Large pores
· Acne scarring
· skin whitening/brightening
Lactic Acid has been beneficial in improving dry skin, treating age spots, decreasing facial lines, and rejuvenating the skin's surface. Dermatologists and estheticians have been utilizing Lactic acid as an effective and proven tool in the fight against the aging process.
Lactic acid Peel Kits is the perfect choice for at-home use with proper preparation, application, and post-treatment care.
Ingredients: Retinol, Lactic acid, Kojic acid